SHOPPING EXPERIENCE FOR THE FINE JEWELLERY LOVERS
Meet Hong Kong’s most wanted jewellery designers and experts behind the scenes.
This luxurious experience is perfect for the prestigious jewellery lovers who appreciate exquisite pieces with high levels of craftsmanship at competitive prices.
Clients may choose to discover one or a few of the best designers suggested below or fully personalise the experience based on their preferences.
1) East meets West fusion of one-of-a-kind wearable art pieces skilfully crafted in-house by the only non-Chinese designer ever showcased at the Asia Contemporary Museum.
2) Bespoke pieces and a ready-to-wear diamond jewellery collection handmade in-house by the most talented and skilled artisan jewellers in Hong Kong.
3) A Hong Kong-based designer whose jewellery is worn by A-List celebrities and is making headlines at the world’s most prestigious events.
4) Mesmerising pieces by a Hong Kong high profile jeweller featured in the movie Crazy Rich Asians.
5) A contemporary fine jewellery selection, created by jewellery artists from all corners of the world curated by a Hong Kong expert.
6) A designer specialising in contemporary and stylish handmade jewellery featuring Hong Kong’s largest collection of rare and exotic coloured gemstones such as hot pink rubellites, Paraiba tourmalines, orange spessartite garnets, cornflower blue sapphires, sky-blue aquamarines and others.
7) A natural fancy colour diamond specialist with full involvement throughout the diamond supply chain – from sourcing rough diamonds, through cutting-and-polishing in their own factory, to jeweller design and production, and sales at the Hong Kong showroom.
During your unique and luxurious shopping experience, you will be greeted by your shopper at your hotel lobby, cruise ship terminal, the airport or any another location for your convenience. You will be whisked away to your pre-selected designer addresses to shop in privacy. Exceptional curated selections will be available, based on your preferences. You will interact with prominent Hong Kong-based local and international designers behind-the-scenes. Beverages (including champagne), snacks, and significant discounts is included as part of this unique personal shopping experience.
Be pampered! You deserve it!
Booking available by appointment - 7 days a week - 09:00 to 22:00
This is a walking tour and may include some public transport depending on the client’s chosen itinerary. However, you may arrange alternative transportation at your own cost if desired.
Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Phone: +852 6461 6712
Office Address: Room 303, 3/F Lam’s Building, No. 6-10 Kau U Fong, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 18:00